1) What is Wizards Unite Gamers Shop (WUGS) website?
WUGS is a Wizards Unite Account Store & Services. We provide the best handmade accounts and in-game services, such as Foundables Collect Service, Wizards Leveling Service, Fortress boosting service and so on. We have dedicated 5+ years of experience in the Mobile AR games field (such as Ingress and Pokemon GO). Affiliated with the best Wizard Unite players from around the world, we manage to make our services top-notch. Better yet, now with a very good price range that will of course sensible and affordable to all.
2) How long a service will take and can I still play when the service is running?
Every service have a different amount of Expected Time of Delivery. The time is mentioned in the services page, so make sure you always note that. If you place multiple orders at one account, please total the Expected Time of Delivery. For some services, it will require some items for faster delivery time! We expect you to not login and play by any means with the account you have submitted for our services; this will of course give delays in running the service and might also harm your account.
3) I have placed an order for a service, but I haven't seen any progress made.
There are two probabilities why we might have not processed your order:
- First, our account manager hasn't been able to login to your Wizards Unite Account. If you are using our service for the first time with a GMAIL or FACEBOOK Login account type, we will send you a notification via your email contact to verify our login for the first time - after our first login attempt. The next time you order services from us with the same Wizards Unite account, you won't have to do this step anymore.
- Second, you might have given us wrong login credentials, be it username or password. You will need to write down your login information correctly so we can login to your Wizards Unite Account and run the service you have ordered.
4) What kind of Wizards Unite Accounts will I get by buying on this site?
You will get a very good Wizards Unite Account that is guaranteed to be safe and secured. Handmade accounts are accounts sold by players that never use bot automation program or any third-party application to play with the account. Every account that we display on the store is guaranteed to have the same condition and quality as you would have seen and chosen in details of in-game screenshots.
5) How will I get the account after I have successfully paid for it??
Your account will be instantly sent to your contact email address! Yes, around 0 - 30 minutes after the website process everything that it needs to process! If you don't receive the email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your account. Please also write your ORDER ID or your inquiry will not be processed.
Possible reasons why delivery delays may occur with virtual items/accounts:
- servers are being updated/patched
- servers are being down
- very high demand for a particular product
6) Which payment methods are available?
At Wizards Unite gamers Shop you can choose between Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Payment via Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you want to pay with any other payment method such as Paysafecard, Scrill, Neteller, Webmoney or others, then just contact with our manager via email email@example.com and ask for other payment method.
7) What if i have an issue logging in to my account?
You can contact us to help you. Our accounts were checked before being sold. The Unable to authenticate problem is different than wrong password, if you have this problem just clean the cache/data of Wizards Unite app.
8) What is Unable to Authenticate?
Wizards Unite Unable to authenticate is problem you have when you switch between two accounts or when you have a wrong password error in Wizards Unite login. Unable to authenticate is not a wrong password message or a account problem, is just a wizards unite bug, if you put anything in login and anything in password the error still will occur. To avoid unable to authenticate you need clean the cache/data of your Wizards Unite App.
9) What protection buyer has?
Feel confident each time you transact with us. Wizards Unite Gamers Shop comes with SSL protection and wide range of payment processors under a safe and secured platform. With the added customer support services and money-back guarantee option, you can purchase your goods with ease and worry-free experience.
Our Wizards Unite Gamers Shop ensures that sellers will complete your order as described. Should there be any discrepancies towards your order, we will investigate and resolve the matter at hand for you. If the seller is unable to fulfill your request or facing difficulties, rest assured that refunds will be provided in accordance to our refund policy. All transactions are closely monitored by a team of highly experienced virtual traders in mobile games. You are rest assured that your goods will be delivered consistently and efficiently in a secured environment.
10) Remove Payment Method From Your Device
If you want to remove your payment information, or if you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier:
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Tap Payment Information.
- Change or remove your information. To remove your payment method, select None. Get help if you don't see None or can't select it.
- Tap Done.
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch Menu > Account
- Under Payment methods, touch More payment settings
- If prompted, sign in to payments.google.com
- Touch the payment method you want to remove
- Touch Remove > Yes, remove it
- The payment method will be removed from your Google account.
11) Turn off Two-Way Authentication
- You can't turn off two-factor authentication for some accounts created in iOS 10.3 or macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later. If you created your Apple ID in an earlier version of iOS or macOS, you can turn off two-factor authentication.
- Keep in mind that when you turn off two-factor authentication, your account is protected only with your password and security questions.
- To turn off two-factor authentication, sign in to your Apple ID account page and click Edit in the Security section.
- Then click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication.
- After you create new security questions and verify your date of birth, two-factor authentication will be turned off. If you don't see the option to turn off two-factor authentication on your Apple ID account page, that means you can't turn it off.
- If someone has turned on two-factor authentication for your Apple ID without your permission, you can also turn it off from the enrollment confirmation email sent to your Apple ID or rescue email address. Click Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication at the bottom of the email to restore your Apple ID to its previous security settings and regain control of your account. The link is active for two weeks after you enroll.
- In “Signing in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if asked.
- Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Ok.
12) How to add temporary account to my phone?
You can add an account from game menu. Also you can add transfer account to your phone from device settings. This can be done in different ways. Usually for Android devices, go to Setting - Accounts - Add existing google account - use login and pass that we sent to you.
13) Google asking me some data when I am adding account, where to find it?
Google cares of account security and in some cases asks additional information about account. Usually it's a city where account located or secret question. This information you can find in our order message. If Google asks something else please contact us. In that case password reset will be done until we ensure that you have full access to your account.